Oakworth Wesleyan School
The Wesleyan Board School was opened in 1878.The builders were Tuley Bros. of Oakworth.
Designed by George Smith of Bradford. There were 7 classrooms, an infants schoolroom, an assembly room and a hall capable of seating 800 with an organ, the first to be installed by John Laycock of Cross Hills.
A clock and bell tower were added in 1884.
The school closed in 1937.