Make sure you’re logged in to your website.
If you have a Version 4 website this is how you delete your website:
1) Click on “Account”.
2) Click the "Manage" button under your "Subscription Status".
3) In the “Subscription” section, click on the button “Read more”. You will find the "Delete my website now" button in the screen that opens after that.
If you have a Version 3 website this is how you delete your website:
1) Click “Settings” and “Manage pages” in the navigation bar on the right-hand side of the screen to enter “Your SiteEditor”. If you entered “Your SiteEditor” immediately, please go to next step.
2) Click “Account” in the navigation bar on the right side of the screen.
3) If you have a paid website click “Payment service” in the drop-down menu. On the page that appears, please click the orange button that says “Stop SimpleSite automatic payment service”. If you have a free website, please go to the next step.
4) Click “Your subscription” in the drop-down menu on the right.
5) On the page that appears, please click the orange button labeled “Delete my website now”.
If you have a SimpleSite PRO or E-commerce subscription there will be no further charges after you have deleted the website.